Over the last few days, we've been given some exciting new details for craftsmen everywhere. Haven't been keeping up? Here's a quick summary of some of the more interesting developments:
- The alchemical discovery system might become a feature of all professions, although it would likely be restricted to "fun" recipes.
- Daily quests awarding tokens to craftsmen to use at a special vendor selling recipes might be implemented. In this way, there would be a bit more individuality between players.
- The best items you can craft for any given slot will be available around 350 instead of 375, as in The Burning Crusade.
- Tailors are getting their own flying mount, the Magnificent Flying Carpet.
- Fishing will become more interactive. Blacksmiths will be socketing.
- Enchanters will be able to sell their enchants on the Auction House.
- Engineers are getting a form of enchants, rather than having to cart around so many items.
Edit: The best items you can craft for any given slot in The Burning Crusade came at the skill cap (375) and Blizzard now feels this was too late. In Wrath, you will acquire them earlier.