Rogues were one of the last classes to get new talent trees for LK; in general, it seems like they've been a bit behind during the beta. However, today another blue I've never heard of, by the name of Gamnin, dropped a lot of information about what's in store for the most stabbity of classes. Here are the changes that jump out at me:
- All reagents and tools (such as Thieves' Tools and poison reagents) are being removed.
- Poison skill is being removed. Poisons can now be bought from vendors.
- Evasion, Sprint, and Vanish cooldowns reduced from 5 minutes to 3 minutes (2 minute with talents).
- Cloak of Shadows cooldown raised to 2 minutes (1 minute with Elusiveness).
- An unspecified new level 75 ability is coming, which will "add some much needed group utility." The previous level 75 ability, Dismantle, will be trainable at level 20.