These titles are awarded to the first of a certain class to Level 80 per realm. Do you think you're up to the task of rushing to max Level as soon as Wrath is unleashed? Well, most of the titles from hereon are reserved for the most -- dedicated -- of players. Are you on a hardcore realm? Good luck.
- Arch Druid <Name> - First Druid to Level 80
- Archmage <Name> - First Mage to Level 80
- Assassin <Name> - First Rogue to Level 80
- Crusader <Name> - First Paladin to Level 80
- Prophet <Name> - First Priest to Level 80
- Stalker <Name> - First Hunter to Level 80
- Warbringer <Name> - First Warrior to Level 80
- <Name> The Malefic - First Warlock to Level 80
- <Name> Of the Ebon Blade - First Death Knight to Level 80
- <Name> Of the Ten Storms - First Shaman to Level 80
Don't worry if you miss out on the classes, because the racial titles are pretty awesome, too.
- <Name> Of Gnomeregan - First Gnome to Level 80.
- <Name> Of Quel'thalas - First Blood Elf to Level 80.
- <Name> Of Argus - First Draenei to Level 80.
- <Name> Of Khaz Modan - First Dwarf to Level 80.
- <Name> The Lion Hearted - First Human to Level 80.
- <Name> Champion of Elune - First Night Elf to Level 80.
- <Name> Hero of Orgrimmar - First Orc to Level 80.
- <Name> Plainsrunner - First Tauren to Level 80.
- <Name> Of the Darkspear - First Troll to Level 80.
- <Name> The Forsaken - First Forsaken to Level 80.
These titles are likely to be achieved much faster than the aforementioned ones... all it takes is some planning, a lot of bag space, and a lot of money. With enough preparation, players might conceivably get some of these titles within an hour of when Wrath of the Lich King
first goes up. Others, on the other hand, will take some time, particularly the gathering professions and Fishing.
- Grand Master Alchemist <Name> - First to 450 Alchemy
- Grand Master Blacksmith <Name> - First to 450 Blacksmithing
- Iron Chef <Name> - First to 450 Cooking
- Grand Master Enchanter <Name> - First to 450 Enchanting
- Grand Master Engineer <Name> - First to 450 Engineering
- Doctor <Name> - First to 450 First Aid
- Grand Master Angler <Name> - First to 450 Fishing
- Grand Master Herbalist <Name> - First to 450 Herbalism
- Grand Master Scribe <Name> - First to 450 Inscription
- Grand Master Jewelcrafter <Name> - First to 450 Jewelcrafting
- Grand Master Leatherworker <Name> - First to 450 Leatherworking
- Grand Master Miner <Name> - First to 450 Mining
- Grand Master Skinner <Name> - First to 450 Skinning
- Grand Master Tailor <Name> - First to 450 Tailoring
Some titles will be awarded to entire groups, particularly those focused on realm first kills, with a real incentive for those Guilds who pursue 25-man content while others are purely individual titles.
- Twilight Vanquisher <Name> - Sartharion the Onyx Guardian Realm first kill (25 player).
- <Name> Conqueror of Naxxramas - Kel'Thuzad Realm first kill (25 player).
- <Name> The Magic Seeker - Malygos Realm first kill (25 player)
- <Name> The Supreme - First player to Level 80
- <Name> Hero of Northrend - First player to Exalted with Argent Crusade, Wyrmrest Accord, Kirin Tor and Knights of the Ebon Blade
Many of these titles are pretty awesome, such as 'Warbringer' or 'Of the Ebon Blade'. For certain, players who achieves singular titles such as these deserve much respect -- not only for their perseverance, but also because anyone who can devote as much time to the game has got to be just a little crazy. For certain, however, there will be group or Guild efforts to attain them.
'Iron Chef' and 'Doctor' are probably the coolest titles of all, and the imagination runs wild with the things one can do with 'Doctor'. I would love to see a player who gets Doctor get a paid name change to 'Horrible'
. As early as now, there will be strategies and battle plans geared towards obtaining these titles for the hardest of the hardcore. In a World of Warcraft
with 10 million players, it will be truly interesting to see who gets to stand out.