Just as it does every Saturday, our weekly podcast went live over the weekend, and the recording of the show is now up on the WoW Radio website for listening. Michael Gray joined us for the first time on the show, and Turpster was aboard for the ride as usual. We chatted about a lot of the most popular stories from the last week in Warcraft, including:
- Answering lots of emails -- during the show, some kind folks started up a We Love Turpster group on Facebook (and WoW Insider is on there as well), and we also tried yet again to eradicate the legendary missing show, episode 23. Downranking also got a revisit, with a look at how healers use it specifically.
- We talked about the pre-Wrath content patch 3.0.2, and what surprises we saw in there that we thought would be in the expansion release.
- Michael spoke with us about Bambi showing up in Northrend, and why people were so fascinated by this critter's story.
- He also talked with us about his series of interviews with high-end Arena players, and the trends he's seeing among the high level Arena play.
- And finally we talked a little bit about the tech of the game, including the new phasing technology, and how/if we'll see graphical updates come to the game in the future.
Enjoy the show, and we'll see you next week.