Oh sure, you love gadgets -- but do you have the chops to write about them? We'd love to know if you think you do, because we're looking to actually pay people to do this stuff. Professional writing experience isn't necessary (though it doesn't hurt), but what we really care about is that you can write skillfully about gadgets with wit, concision, and authority. And being obsessed with Engadget is good, too.
- Full-time editor - Full-time, salary, benefits, the whole nine. Can be based on the East Coast (preferably NYC) or West Coast (preferably SF).
- European editor - Part or full-time (freelance), must be based in Europe, preferably London.
- Evening or Australian editor - Part or full-time (freelance), West Coast, odd hours, or Sydney / Oz-based are all solid.
- Engadget Mobile contributing editor - Part time or full-time (freelance).
- East Coast intern (based in New York City, or a very short commute)