There's a lot of great stuff incoming with patch 3.0.2, but there's a lot of stuff leaving as well -- here's a rundown of what we'll be missing after today.
- The Zul'Aman bear mount. Yes, if you haven't picked one up yourself (or paid to get one from another guild), you're out of luck. The bear mount has been replaced with other loot, so you'll have to wait until Northrend (or go for the new TCG or BlizzCon mounts) to ride a bear.
- The Alliance Onyxia key quest, and any other quests that mention the missing king of Stormwind. The king is back in town (or will be soon), so any references to Varian Wrynn not being around any more... aren't around any more.
- Naxxramas. It's gone up north (or will soon -- we know that some people actually made sure to log out in Naxxramas, so hopefully they didn't completely disappear into the ether.
- Dalaran, that big purple bubble in the
Arathi HighlandsHillsbrad Foothills. In its place, there's nothing but a crater, because the whole city has flown North as well.
- That 1% chance to miss with spells that all mobs had. In an effort to take a little bit of randomness out of the game, you can now beat spell misses with hit rating.
- Rogue poison making. No more making poisons, rogues -- now you just buy all your poisons straight from vendors.
- The old Hunter pet training system. It's been replaced with the new (and really awesome) pet talent system.
Update: We even missed some -- more after the break.