The recently-announced PSP firmware 5.00 is now available for download. Just hit Network Update on your PSP, or download it here and copy it to your Memory Stick (it should look like this: X:/PSP/GAME/UPDATE/EBOOT.PBP). This update includes:
- The [PlayStaiton Network] category has been added, and [PlayStation Store] is now available under this category.
- PlayStation format software can now be output in interlace format on a connected device.
- PlayStation format software can now be output in full-screen size on a connected device.
- The sleep timer feature can now be used under [Music].
- The system will automatically change to USB mode when a USB Cable is connected.
- The [Original] theme has been redesigned.