Bake your own cake for these achievements:Use your cakes to help work toward these achievements:Bake your way to the ultimate cooking achievement:Delicious Chocolate Cake
Use: If you spend at least 5 seconds eating you will become Very Happy for 1.00 hour.Recipe: Delicious Chocolate Cake
Requires Simple Flour (8), Ice Cold Milk (4), Mild Spices (4), Small Egg (8), Flask of Port, Mageroyal (3)
Our version of Delicious Chocolate Cake comes from Karen Walrond, a former Weblogs Inc. blogger and producer and the creative genius behind the fabulous photoblog Chookooloonks
.Delicious Chocolate CakeThe mats
1 18.25-oz. package chocolate cake mix (look for words like "triple," "fudge" and "supermoist")
1 3.9-oz. package instant chocolate pudding mix
1 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup hot water
1 cup sour cream
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips (Ghirardelli FTW!)The strat
This is an extremely straightforward encounter, even if you're not Baking specced. While it does call for equipping a Bundt pan
, you could probably improvise if this item hasn't dropped for you yet.
- Buff the raid group. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius). Grease and flour a Bundt pan.
- Position the raiders. Combine cake mix, pudding mix, oil, eggs, hot water, sour cream and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour batter into Bundt pan.
- Unleash full DPS. Bake for 1 hour.
- Prepare loot for distribution. Allow to cool for 10 minutes, then invert cake onto wire rack and let cool completely.
But wait -- don't send the raid home yet! You'll want the whole raid to get something from this loot table.Dark Chocolate GlazeThe mats
4 oz. semi-sweet dark chocolate
3 Tbsp. butter
1 Tbsp. milk
1 Tbsp. light corn syrup
1/4 tsp. vanillaThe strat
- Get the officers into a private channel. In small, heavy saucepan or microwave oven on medium, melt broken chocolate with butter. Stir frequently until smooth. Remove from heat.
- Come to a consensus; award the loot. Stir in milk, syrup and vanilla. When glaze is cool, pour onto cake. Let glaze run down sides. Chill about 10 minutes to set glaze.
Ahhh ... A straightforward encounter with epic loot that will leave you Very Happy, indeed.
Impress your friends with homemade treats that pair perfectly with your World of Warcraft adventures. No matter what your Cooking skill, you'll have fun whipping up some of our delicious snacks, meals and beverages.