It appears that phase 5 of the zombie invasion has begun. We'll be updating this post with what we know and are hearing throughout Azeroth.
So far we know of the following phase 5 changes:
- Zombie infection down to 1 mintue.
- Most Argent Dawn Healers have left. Ironforge only has three healers, one near the King, one on the second story of the inn near the auction house, and one near the flight path.
- Most cities are being overran with zombies. Nearly everything and everyone is getting turned into one - NPCs and players alike.
- Argent Dawn Paladins are handing out Lesser Mark of the Dawn. They should hand out more powerful ones as the event progresses. The current ones increase stamina by 11, or 110 HP.
- There are zombies and infected rats spilling out of the Stockades in Stormwind. See a picture of it.
- The Cenarion Circle realm crashed, and upon its revival there were no Argent Dawn Healers present. It appears the Cenarion Circle realm will become zombiefied in a matter of minutes. I wish all my friends there many many delicous brains.
- A new quest is available called "A Desperate Alliance". It hints at the Horde and Alliance joining forces! See the quest here.
- A Frozen Shade has been confirmed to be whispering players "There. I found you...", "Your kingdoms shall fall, Human!", ""Your mighty castles will crumble and your loved ones will join the Lich King's ranks!"
- Lots of new stuff. We'll be making a new post on this as soon as we gather all the available information.