- Ghost Mansion Party (Gameloft, 1-4 players, 1,000 Wii Points): In this board game, you're attempting to chase malevolent ghosts out of Fazzy the ghost's house by playing minigames. So it's part Ghost Mansion Party, and part Ghost Mansion Eviction.
- Tales of Monkey Island: Chapter 3: Lair of the Leviathan (Telltale, 1 player, 1,000 Wii Points): Bazzy the monkey has been locked out of his island ... okay, not really. It's more adventurin' with Guybrush, this time in a giant manatee, where Guybrush apparently meets up with a legendary explorer.
- Zombies Ate My Neighbors (SNES, 1-2 players, 800 Wii Points): Zeke and Julie take to the local streets to shoot water guns at all the monsters of myth and legend. It's even better than it sounds!
- Golden Axe (Arcade, 1-2 players, 900 Wii Points): It's basically the Genesis game, but with nicer graphics and fewer levels. And it costs more money! But on the upside, Gilius Thunderhead actually has a golden axe in this one.
- PictureBook Games: The Royal Bluff (Nintendo, 1-4 players, 500 DSi Points): Despite the title, this has little to do with the WiiWare PictureBook Games. It's another board game, but this time based on guessing opponents chip colors, and bluffing to try to prevent that.
SUDOKU (EA, 1 player, 200 Wii Points): You know the DEAL here. In SUDOKU, you write NUMBERS in SQUARES. This version adds a "Newspaper Mode" that lets you "add a daily puzzle from your favorite paper."