6. Getting achievements without realizing they existed in the first place: "Shatter Resistant? What the %#*& is a brittle golem?"
7. Icecrown. Pick a quest, any quest, and you can't go wrong.
8. The fact that a legion of murderous Death Knights offers healing gear.
9. The Frenzyheart/Oracle dynamic in Sholazar Basin. The whole notion of cute and fuzzy animals at each others' throats is equal parts amusing and disturbing, like blundering into a genocidal conflict between Kewpie dolls and plush toys.
10. Despite the fact that I have now killed more red dragons by accident than most major lore figures have done on purpose, NPC's just keep giving me new ones.
11. Finally seeing my first female Dwarf Rogue the other day. Forget rare mounts or legendary weapons; roll a female Dwarf Rogue and people will
stop in their tracks.
12. Logging on and seeing the tail end of a conversation in guild chat that finished with "A shallow grave is a bad grave."
13. The fact that Ghostcrawler
hasn't cracked yet and started programming horrible ingame crab-related deaths for the idiots harassing him on the forums.
14. The fact that Ghostcrawler might
crack and start programming horrible ingame crab-related deaths for the idiots harassing him on the forums.
15. The phrase "crab-related deaths."
16. Druid Tier 6. By God, that set was beautiful.
17. Having an out-of-combat resurrection spell as a Druid, and not having to PvP anymore to stay defense-capped as a bear tank. I hate PvP, and having to do it in order to PvE effectively was hell.
18. I may not miss PvP, but I will always treasure the time I got trounced by a pigtailed female Gnome Warrior in full Season 3. Say what you will about the frustration factor, but it's a weird honor to die to massively underplayed race/class comb0.
19. That time I pugged with a Shaman who had /y FOR FRODO!
macro'd to Bloodlust
20. What erupted in Trade chat the day someone typed the line "WTB [Black Pearl
21. Vaneras having to suggest that likening the CM's to Hitler and Stalin
may not be a historically valid comparison.
22. The macro that my guild leader has ready for every occasion wherein a new player insists on a strategy formulated under another raid leader: /g Listen, I don't care what your old guild did/ /g Your old guild sucked/ /g That's why you're in my guild
23. (This space reserved for the eventual fight with Arthas, which is going to be totally awesome and kick all kinds of ass, especially because I already have Jaina's coin in my pack
24. Drinking Pungent Seal Whey
and not stopping to think about it anymore.
25. The skies and scenery of Northrend. This never gets old.