Hey, did you hear the economy's tanking? Yeah, we know: tell us a new one. The pain's hitting us all, so Engadget's trying to do its part and add a little stimulus into the mix. Here's the deal: we're going to hand out a new gadget every day (except for weekends) to lucky readers until we run out of stuff / companies stop sending things. Today we've got a Pentax E60 digital camera on offer, so read the rules (no skimming -- we hate that!) below and remember: think positive thoughts.
Special thanks to Pentax for providing the gear!
- Leave a comment below. Any comment will do, but if you want to share a tale of heart wrenching economic strife, that's good too.
- You may only enter this specific giveaway once. If you enter this giveaway more than once you'll be automatically disqualified, etc. (Yes, we have robots that thoroughly check to ensure fairness.)
- If you enter more than once, only activate one comment. This is pretty self explanatory. Just be careful and you'll be fine.
- Contest is open to anyone in the 50 States, 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so be mad at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winner will be chosen randomly. The winner will receive one Pentax E60 digital camera. Approximate value is $140.
- Entries can be submitted until Thursday, February 5th, 11:59PM ET. Good luck!
- Full rules can be found here.