This is part two in a promised three-part series from Blizzard going over class changes that are coming in patch 3.1. Part one dropped last night, covering Shamans, Priests, and Rogues. This morning's episode covers some changes that are coming to Warlocks, Druids, and Warriors. And just to be preemptive, don't say "that's it?!". It's not. This is just some of the changes that your class will be seeing, and they're subject to further change as the patch evolves.
- Improved Shadow Bolt – this talent now provides a 5% spell critical strike buff (similar to Improved Scorch).
- Improved Soul Leech – this talent now provides Replenishment (similar to shadow priests)
- Drain Soul now has a chance to produce Soul Shards even if the target doesn't die.
- Siphon Life no longer as an active ability but the talent grants the old Siphon Life effect to Corruption.
- Curse of Recklessness and Curse of Weakness have been combined into one spell
- Consume Shadows – this Voidwalker ability is no longer channeled but has a cooldown.
- Several other warlock talents have had their ranks reduced, their effects changed or removed. This list includes but is not limited to Demonic Empathy, Shadow Embrace, Eradication, Suppression, and Pandemic.
- Additional new talents have been added.