It's a crazy day over on WoW Insider -- the next content patch, 3.1, has hit the Public Test Realm, and there's a dragon-sized amount of information coming out: new raids, new instances, new world events, new mounts, new pets, new armor, new mechanics, and much more. Stay tuned to Joystiq's Azeroth-addicted sister site to hear about what's new in the World of Warcraft.
- WoW Insider's guide to patch 3.1
This is it -- everything you need to know about the new patch, updated with all of the brand new info from the PTR release.
- World of Warcraft 3.1 PTR patch notes
Hot patch notes coming through, directly from the Public Test Realm.
- Patch 3.1 undocumented changes
Everything on the new patch that isn't covered in the official notes.
- The Argent Tournament in patch 3.1
A brand new world event that no one saw coming -- we're going to be fighting in vehicles soon, thanks to patch 3.1.
- Dual specs currently cost 1000g
Oh, did you think you were getting a second spec for free? Think again.
- Guildwatch: Leave Tankserious alone!
Not everything is about patch 3.1 lately -- sometimes it's just about good old drama.
- The Queue: I have no regrets. Well, maybe one...
Our Q&A column keeps things interesting, even on maintenance day.
- Ready Check: Sartharion plus three drakes
An in-depth guide from our raiding column on the hardest encounter currently in the game.
- 15 Minutes of Fame: WoW Botter tells all
We get the inside scoop from a bot user himself.
- Lichborne: Top Death Knight DPS builds and patch 3.1
Our Death Knight columnist lays out a few good talent builds for DKs in the new patch.