The World of Warcraft is a strange and beautiful one. It can be hard to understand sometimes, but that's where Joystiq's sister site WoW Insider comes in: whether you want to know how to start playing a certain class, how to make money while leveling, or how to beat the toughest raids in the game, we've got news, analysis, and insight on everything Azeroth.
- WoW Insider's Guide to Patch 3.1
Everything you need to know about the upcoming content patch, and then some.
- Tier 8 set bonuses hit the PTRs
Time once again to drool over gear you'll probably never wear.
- New addon policy makes selling addons against the rules
Blizzard says no to in-game donation buttons and outright selling third-party addons.
- World of Warcraft Mountain Dew coming soon
Game fuel is returning, in a few Azeroth-inspired flavors.
- Confirmed: New battleground on the way
Blizzard is still planning on beefing up the in-game battleground situation.
- The Queue: Item level, attunement, and more
We answer your questions... with answers.
- Spiritual Guidance: The Undying experience of a Priest
How to get 10 people through Naxxramas without losing a life.
- Encrypted Text: Why patch 3.1 won't transform Rogues
Hoping 3.1 will make your stabby dreams come true? Better not hold your breath.
- Arcane Brilliance: I still don't like spirit
More Mage updates in preparation for the new patch.
- Ready Check: Nearly Immortal
10 people living through Naxx too easy for you? Try 25.