The image above is by a WoW Insider reader named Raymond Liang -- he just won our fan art contest recently, and you can see his work and all of the other winners' over on our site right now. Just like the intrepid Troll and Blood Elf in the picture above, we're dedicated to bringing you the latest news from the World of Warcraft, even with a giant robot coming up behind us. Here are our most popular stories of the past week.
- BlizzCon ticket status
BlizzCon ticket sales took place last Saturday, and things sold out in about 30 minutes. Here's the breakdown.
- Project 62*80: 62 level 80s by Christmas
A World of Warcraft player wants to create 62, yes 62, level 80s by December 25th.
- Boom goes the servers
Server issues bring the game down on a Friday night.
- Game Fuel pets for all. Sort of.
Mountain Dew meets World of Warcraft in the form of a noncombat pet.
- Ensidia gets 10-man Algathon world first
And yet again, the game has been beaten.
- The Queue: Going to the movies
You have questions, and we endeavor to answer them for you.
- From our readers: Is my Ulduar-clearing guild holding me back?
Is it possible to be in a guild that's too good?
- WoW Rookie: Filter out the @#*(!
How to make sure you only see what you want.
- Ready Check: Casual meets hardcore
What's the real difference between casual and hardcore players?
- Forum Post of the Day: Be disciplined about healing meters
Healing meters definitely aren't everything when it comes to raiding performance.