The patch 3.2 PTR went down for maintenance today, but it's scheduled to be coming back up soon (if it isn't already). The 5-man dungeon will be available for testing "shortly after the PTR coming up." The main event for this PTR testing period, the Crusader's Coliseum raid, will have three bosses available for testing in each region (North America and Europe), on the following schedule:
- North America:
- Lord Jaraxxus (Normal only): tonight, starting at 7 PM EDT.
- Northrend Beasts (Normal and Heroic): Friday, July 17, starting at 7 PM EDT.
- Faction Champions (Normal and Heroic): same as above, Friday, July 17, starting at 7 PM EDT.
- Europe (all fights available on Normal and Heroic):
- Val'kyr: Friday, July 17, starting at 19:00 CEST.
- Lord Jaraxxus: same as above, Friday, July 17, starting at 19:00 CEST.
- Anub'arak: Saturday, July 18, starting at 19:00 CEST.
Tank and DPS Patchwerks will also be back again. Daelo notes that much of the loot does not have its final art yet, and that most of the achievements should now be implemented.
Patch 3.2 will bring about a new 5, 10, and 25 man instance to WoW, and usher in a new 40-man battleground called the Isle of Conquest. WoW.com will have you covered every step of the way, from extensive PTR coverage through the official live release. Check out WoW.com's Guide to Patch 3.2 for all the latest!