It's Patch Day in the World of Warcraft, and if you've never actually played the game, then we'll tell you: it's a lot like Christmas, except it comes a few times a year. A huge patch of free content has been added into the game, and WoW.com is your HQ for all the information you need about all the new instances, items, and features. Check out our most popular posts below, and if you are a WoW player... then what are you doing here? Go see the Argent Tournament! It's out!
- WoW.com's Guide to Patch 3.2
Everything you need to know (and then some) about the game's newest patch of content.
- World of Warcraft 3.2 release patch notes
The official word on all of the changes going into the game today.
- WoW China hit with more censorship on relaunch
China has made some more changes to the game overseas.
- Priest Q&A released
Blizzard answers some questions about the game's biggest healing class.
- Class Q&A: Rogue
More class Q&A, this time about the Rogue class.
- Arcane Brilliance: Six essential Mage addons for PvE
Here's a real treat for raiding Mages: six addons you probably should be using.
- Which class gets invited as what?
This number cruncher examines the different roles that classes play in groups.
- World of Warcrafts: Baby Hordie shirt
Wait, the Horde gets to be evil and look this cute? Unfair!
- Drama Mamas: Loot and leaving early
Our new column about drama and how to prevent it examines what to do with that loot your raid is earning.
- Friday Night Gin: Your weekly blue roundup
Have a glass of gin with Ghostcrawler and the other forum blues on Friday night.