Two Bosses Enter ... but only One Boss Leaves, in WoW.com's series of fantasy death matches. Welcome to Round Two of the five-man Wrath of the Lich King season. Grab a seat, and let's get ready to rumble!
Welcome to another edition of Thunderdome! Two Bosses Enter, One Boss Leaves – and this week, those bosses are Gal'darah and Moorabi of Gundrak. Gal'darah steps into the ring today after a decisive victory with 59% of the vote against first-round opponent Krystallus. Moorabi's impressive 65% victory against first-round opponent Trollgore lends him an equally aggressive appeal.
The ground rules:
- Assume that the opponents and their minions share similar levels, health pools and comparative overall damage output.
- This deathmatch takes place in neutral territory, which shall not hinder either boss from using his usual encounter abilities.
- All the usual minions will be available to each boss.
- Don't get caught up in gameplay mechanics and what actual players might do in each encounter.
- Don't neglect style, story and scale.