Two Bosses Enter ... but only One Boss Leaves, in WoW.com's series of fantasy death matches. Welcome to Round Two of the five-man Wrath of the Lich King season. Grab a seat, and let's get ready to rumble!
Welcome back, everybody, to another edition of the Two Bosses Thunderdome! This week's deathmatch pits Keristrasza of The Nexus against Zuramat the Obliterator from the Violet Hold. Keristrasza enters the ring with one of the largest win margins of any competitor this season, glowing after a 75% victory over Cyanigosa in the first round of matches. Zuramat the Obliterator brings plenty of power of his own, however, following up a decisive 55% win over Hadronox in round one.
The ground rules:
- Assume that the opponents and any minions share similar levels, health pools and comparative overall damage output.
- This deathmatch takes place in neutral territory, which shall not hinder either boss from using his usual encounter abilities.
- All the usual minions will be available to each boss.
- Don't get caught up in gameplay mechanics and what actual players might do in each encounter.
- Don't neglect style, story and scale.