Grand Magus Telestra's reputed "hot factor" was much cited in her first-round battle against Utgarde Keep's Prince Keleseth, but we can't puzzle out a way it could have any impact at all in this week's cage fight against the faceless Herald Volazj of Ahn'Kahet: The Old Kingdom. Telestra's Nexus brand of magic may find the Herald's boss-beating brand of Insanity a tough audience for her hair- (and opponent-) flinging ways.
We'll use the standard Two Bosses Thunderdome ground rules:
- Assume that the opponents along with their minions share similar levels, health pools and comparative overall damage output.
- This deathmatch takes place on neutral territory, which shall in no way hinder either combatant from using his or her usual battle abilities.
- All the usual minions will be available to each boss.
- Don't get caught up in gameplay mechanics and what actual players might do in each encounter.
- Don't neglect style, story and scale.