Of course, this is still better than no information and I enjoy the little teases they give us, so maybe I should just stop the QQ. Feel free to admonish me for gift horse inspecting in the comments below. Or you could speculate as to which reps will be made easier. Any "I quested uphill both ways in the snow to get my [insert rep reward here]" rants are welcome, too.
P.S. You can follow WoW.com on twitter at @wowinsider and many of the blogger twitter accounts can be found in our WRUP posts. My personal twitter account is @cosmiclaurel, but don't follow unless you want to hear me blather on about The Spawn and tea.
Update: We spoke too soon, the latest version of the official patch notes give us a much clearer idea of how this is going to happen. You're still allowed to rant and rave and speculate further, but do so with these details in mind.
- The following reputations have been sped up by roughly 30%:
- Argent Crusade
- Alliance Vanguard
- Horde Expedition
- Kirin Tor
- Knights of the Ebon Blade
- Sons of Hodir
- Wyrmrest Accord
- Sons of Hodir quests now give more reputation overall.
- Top-level helm and shoulder faction-related enchants are now available as Bind-on-Account items that do not require any faction to use once purchased (they still require the appropriate faction level to purchase).
- Reputation commendations can now be purchased for 1 Emblem of Triumph each.
Patch 3.3 is the last major patch of Wrath of the Lich King. With the new Icecrown Citadel 5-man dungeons and 10/25-man raid arriving soon, patch 3.3 will deal the final blow to the Arthas. WoW.com's Guide to Patch 3.3 will keep you updated with all the latest patch news.