Good news for fans of purchasing digital clothing for digital people, Bethesda has announced that Fallout 3 Avatar items will be hitting XBLM this Thursday, November 26. There are lots of items available, including a nifty Vault 101 suit with a sweet PIP-Boy. The cream of the crop has to be the full Vault Boy suit though, with its creepy, soulless expression. That one, by the way, is available only for male Avatars, which seems a bit silly. The rest swing both ways.
- Vault 101 Suit -- 240 ($3)
- Bethesda Game Studios Shirt -- 80 ($1)
- Fallout 3 Ringer Shirt -- 80 ($1)
- Vault Boy Shirt -- 80 ($1)
- Vault Boy Suit -- 240 ($3)
- Vault Boy Head -- 80 ($1)