- Samsung N127 running MeeGo
- ASUS CineVibe rumbling headphones hands-on
- MSI U160 netbook spotted with MeeGo
- Aiptek 3D digital photo frame
- Pint-sized HTPC remotes that Americans won't ever see
- Transformers love Computex, too
- Newman PhonePC telephone gets an AMD chip for reasons unknown
Computex 2010: the best of the rest from Engadget Chinese
Computex over the past week, and frankly, we're a bit overwhelmed. And exhausted. But mostly just stoked about chowing down on "fish legs" and "frog balls" at Taipei's own Windows 7-theme eatery. We've been covering the major hits right here on our front page, but our tremendous comrades over at Engadget Chinese have been blazing trails of their own. We all know you're looking for an excuse to brush up on your Chinese anyway, so why not dig in below to catch the best of the rest from a world-class group of folks? Enjoy... er, 享受.
All products recommended by Engadget are selected by our editorial team, independent of our parent company. Some of our stories include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, we may earn an affiliate commission. All prices are correct at the time of publishing.