[Update: Congrats to WMcPete, the big winner.] Our friends at Abylight Studios, the makers of Stop Stress: A Day of Fury, have gotten into the holiday spirit just a few days late, offering 4,000 Wii Points to some lucky commenter. If you'd like to take a shot, you'll find a complete list of rules below.
In case you didn't get enough during the holidays, we're also providing you with a grandma guilt trip: Well, no, you don't have to spend your Wii points on Stop Stress, the first-person anti-stress game, but it would be a nice way of saying thank you. Also, call your Aunt Kathy. You know how she misses you.
To enter for your chance to win:
- Leave a comment on this post telling us how you relieve stress
- You must be 18 years or older and a resident of the US or Canada (excluding Quebec)
- Limit 1 entry per person
- This entry period ends at 10:00PM ET on Saturday, January 2
- We'll randomly select one winner at that time to receive 4,000 Wii Points [ARV: $40] -- please check your emails!
- For a list of complete rules, click here.