Apple has updated Logic Pro and Logic Express, its digital audio workstation and MIDI sequencer software applications.
The Logic Pro 9.1.1 update weighs in at 192MB and addresses compatibility and numerous fixes including:
- Improved stability of the 32-Bit Audio Unit Bridge
- Compatibility with Novation"s Automap feature in 64-bit mode.
- Compatibility with Euphonix Eucon protocol in 64-bit mode.
The Logic Express 9.1.1 update weighs in at 139MB and addresses compatibility and numerous fixes including:
- Support for 64-bit native mode
- Compatibility with 64-bit Audio Unit plug-ins
- File names with over 32 characters are now supported
- Samples are now mapped correctly when using the "Contiguous Zones" option in the EXS editor
Both Pro and Express require Mac OS X 10.5.7 or later for 32-bit mode or Mac OS X 10.6.2 or later for 64-bit mode.