Happy Tuesday Morning, everyone! The past few days have been pretty busy as far as shiny new Cataclysm news goes. First we saw the first few class talent previews go up for druids, rogues, priests, and shamans. We, of course, have analysis of all the ins and outs of the new trees, as you'd expect. But the big news of the week was, of course, the Cataclysm press event. We got a massive info dump of juicy information, including interviews with Ghostcrawler. Among some of the other highlights:
- New juicy lore tidbits, including information on the Archeology skill.
- New raid lockout mechanisms.
- A complete overhaul of the guild leveling mechanic.
- The complete scrapping of the Path of the Titans system, and some adjustments to glyphs to compensate.
- Video previews of the new Orgrimmar and Stormwind.
- Confirmation of a War of the Ancients raid.