Apple has released updates for Logic Pro 9, its flagship digital audio workstation and MIDI sequencer application and Logic Express, its lighter counterpart.
Both the Logic Pro 9.1.3 update (193.1 MB) and the Logic Express 9.1.3 update (139.68 MB) improve general stability and compatibility and addresses issues including:
- Resolves problems related to the support of Hyper-Threading
- Improved compatibility with 6 and 12-core Mac Pro systems
- Support for iOS control surface apps that utilize the OSC protocol
- REX files now supported in 64-bit mode
- Improved compatibility with select Audio Unit plug-ins
Further details on the Logic Pro update can be found here, and on the Logic Express update here.