Live stream chat
I have decided to eliminate <Blog Lurker>, the level 1 to 20 guild, and re-absorb everyone from there back into <It came from the Blog>. As it turns out, we don't need the extra space in IcftB, and it's pretty unwieldy to have people level so quickly out of the lowbie guild into the midbie guild. If you are in <Blog Lurker>, please ask someone in <It came from the Blog> to invite you back. Sorry for the inconvenience. <Blogling> will remain our event guild and <The Insiders> is thriving as level 55+. We'll adjust things as we go along should it be necessary.
- In case you missed it, I'm taking orc mage off of the polls because the starting quests are only slightly changed.
- Obviously, if I want to play Robinemia, I'll have to do it on my own time. /sniff
- We have now covered tauren paladin, troll druid and orc mage through a few levels.
- I know I'll still get asked, but my official stance on worgen females is that I love them. I love their look, their sound, their animations -- all of it. Forsaken huntress, goblin somethingorother and gnome priestess are still my top choices for what to play first in Cataclysm, but I will definitely make a worgen at some point.
- Regardless of Alliance or Horde bias, I highly recommend that everyone take a character through the worgen-only quests to experience them. It's an immersive story with a deliciously dark ambiance.
- Also, Lorna Crowley is cool.
- So are detective quests.
- If you are arachnophobic, however, you pretty much want to stay off of the entire continent of the Eastern Kingdoms -- unless you find that killing those bugs are good therapy. I know I do.
- Druids are boring and a little underpowered previous to cat form, but become unstoppable damage-wise once they hit level 8. Getting cat form so early is a welcome change to the druid leveling experience and a good way to experiment with DPS feral early on.
- I pretty much played chopsticks on the keyboard during my battles in cat form and never was in danger. (I know the normal exaggeration is "facerolled," but I couldn't have facerolled through battles, since I was too busy narrating the experience. Well, I guess I could have, but it would have sounded funny.)
- Voice from the past: Speaking of sounding funny, I guess I should watch Cake Boss before this goes live to practice my goblin accent.
In the poll below, please choose which Horde character you want me to play next Wednesday.
I don't know if I'm going to actually follow what you vote on this next one. After all, you shaman voters always choose enhancement and I'm really more of a caster kinda gal. I'd like to really test out a shaman the way I think I'm most likely to play it. So if you do choose something other than elemental, please sell it to me in the comments.
If you haven't voted for Monday's Alliance character, you can do so below.