Earlier today, Blizzard's Zarhym posted some clarifications on the changes to Create Soulstone and Rebirth that we can expect to see in Cataclysm. I know a lot of warlocks and druids who are going to be very unhappy about this change. These mechanics are not fully implemented on beta yet.
- These limitations affect raid content only.
- One combat resurrection is allowed per boss attempt in 10-man raids (Rebirth or Soulstone).
- Three combat resurrections are allowed per boss attempt in 25-man raids (any combination of Rebirth and Soulstone).
- Accepting a combat resurrection is what counts towards the total accrued, not the cast.
- Create Soulstone has a 15-minute cooldown.
- Rebirth has a 10-minute cooldown.
The full blue posts are after the jump.