Skinning/leatherworking won the professions poll. I was really hoping you all would choose the sparklies (jewelcrafting), but leather won by a small margin. Once I leave Lost Isles, I'll be questing in Azshara, by your votes, which isn't surprising at all. Levels come quickly in Azshara, so any extracurricular activities I do are in danger of leveling me right out of the zone. However, there are some things that you may still want me to do besides questing. Let's vote.
The dailies don't take much time, but they do take time and can be tedious. Is Roblinator a daily kind of goblin?
It's holiday time; does Roblinator care?
The Roblinator sounds like a PvP kind of a name. What do you think?
Roblinator's adventures last week weren't the most morally edifying. Previously, she saved Thrall and seemed to be going along a noble path. But last week ... well ... here are some highlights:
- strapped rockets to chickens
- slaughtered indigenous animal life (Okay, they were sharks. I'm stretching a bit here.)
- polluted a cove full of ruins with smoke-spewing banners
- killed mommy nagas in front of their babies
- coaxed naga babies to follow me with a pool pony
- threatened to hurt the naga babies to gain safe passage through naga territory
- skinned nagas to make clothing and furniture
- threatened baby raptors to lure their mommies into traps
- stole raptor eggs to help someone win a competition
Goblins really seem like the opposite of tauren to me.
We concluded last week's adventures with the defense of our new town from the pygmies and their zombie-making ways. But it's not over yet. Roblinator still has to defeat their turtle god and continue her adventures through Lost Isles. If we don't reach civilization by the end of the show today, I'll play her through the end so that we can start where others can join me more easily next week.
Please join us on Zangarmarsh (US-PvE-H) in <It came from the Blog>. Guild ranks of Blog Lurker or above can invite, so /whisper Robiness or any online member. You are all welcome as long as you play by our simple rules -- basically, don't be a funsucker! Visit the guild FAQ for more details.