The Motorola Aura is one of the most unique handsets ever to come out of Schaumburg, featuring a circular display covered with a 62-carat sapphire crystal along with a rear window that lets you marvel at the action of the watch movement-like swivel mechanism. At its launch in late 2008, it retailed for some $2,000 in limited quantities -- and it remains a collector's item today. It won't out-game your iPhone or out-email your BlackBerry, of course... but as an evening or weekend phone, there's probably not a better conversation piece out there. Want it? Read the rules and regs below!
Thanks to Motorola for providing us with the Aura!
- Leave a comment below. Any comment will do.
- You may only enter this specific giveaway once. If you enter this giveaway more than once you'll be automatically disqualified, etc. (Yes, we have robots that thoroughly check to ensure fairness.)
- If you enter more than once, only activate one comment. This is pretty self explanatory. Just be careful and you'll be fine.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so be mad at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. One winner will receive one Motorola Aura.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of the end of the contest. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until Sunday, February 20, 2010, at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!
- Full rules can be found here.