"Welcome Back" incentive program seems to be drawing some mixed reactions out of the PSN users its attempting to pacify. For some, the promise of a free month of PlayStation Plus and an on-the-house piece of "content" is enough to smooth over the wrinkles this kerfuffle has caused. Others, however, require a bit more pot-sweetening in order to forgive and/or forget.
We've managed to come up with a surefire list of compensations Sony can afford to these jilted users to ease their frustration:
- Cause the upcoming system update to make a box of adorable puppies come out of the user's television. Aww, who could be mad now?
- Allow each PSN user to just run through the PlayStation Store, grabbing everything they want for free for exactly one minute, Supermarket Sweep style.
- Just give each user like, $20. Like we've always said: A Jackson makes the problems go away.
- Do the puppy box idea and the $20 idea. That's what we like to call synergy, folks.
- Make the PSN freer? (We're still workshopping this one.)