The folks at Apparent Software have compiled a new productivity bundle of eight apps designed to make your life easier. Individually, the ProductiveMacs bundle would cost US$221, but Apparent Software is selling the apps collectively for $29.99. Included in the bundle are the following applications:
- TextExpander: TextExpander lets you use customized abbreviations to let you insert frequently-used text strings and images. Originally priced at $35.
- Path Finder: Path Finder is a file browser and management application. Originally priced at $35.
- Socialite: Socialite is a multi-social network client that lets you pull information from Facebook, Twitter, Digg and Google Reader into a single app. Originally priced at $20.
- HoudahSpot: HoudahSpot increases the functionality of Spotlight with the ability to save queries, set up templates for common search terms and tag files. Originally priced at $30.
- Today: Today syncs with iCal and gives you a quick and easy way to view your daily agenda without launching iCal. Originally priced at $25.
- Blast: Blast tracks your file usage and prioritizes files that you frequently access by placing them in your menu bar. Originally priced at $10.
- Keyboard Maestro: Keyboard Maestro is a macro program the lets you execute scripts, launch applications, close multiple windows and more. Originally priced at $36.
- Mail Act-On: Mail Act-On is a Mail plug-in that lets you process multiple email messages at once using rules and keyboard shortcuts. Originally priced at $25.
The bundle is on sale now until the end of May, so you have another two weeks to snag these applications at an 86 percent discount. You can also receive it for free if two of your friends buy the bundle on your recommendation. Lastly, websites can join the affiliate program and earn $3 for each user who clicks through a hosted link and buys a ProductiveMacs bundle.