The rules of the ring
In Corner One: High Priestess AzilThe world will be reborn in flames!
- The WoW Insider Ring is considered neutral territory, where both combatants are able to access their usual encounter mechanics and abilities. If you can't visualize it inside the squared circle, visualize it someplace else -- but you must take into consideration all of each bosses' abilities and mechanics.
- Assume that each opponent is intelligent and capable of strategic thinking.
- All of the competitors' abilities, including crowd control and other effects to which bosses are usually immune, work on their opponents (with apologies to considerations of lore on this point).
- Assume that the opponents share similar levels, health pools, and comparative overall damage output.
- Don't get caught up in gameplay mechanics and what actual players might do in each encounter.
- Don't neglect style, story, and scale. Everything is a factor; seeking balance is your goal as a spectator and judge.
There's something about High Priestess Azil that renders most healers incapable of understanding stand behind the gravity well.
The cultists can't hurt you back there! Just put the big black splotch between you and the bad guys! You're completely safe back there! Why do you make things so much harder for yourself!? Clearly part of Azil's strength lies in her ability to cloud the mind of basic sense.
Unfortunately, High Priestess Azil's opponent in this matchup is a murloc, so sense may have never been a consideration to begin with. Based on Cookie's fighting style, a more important consideration may be Azil's stomach capacity.
Azil's arsenal includes ...
Never heard of High Priestess Azil before? Perhaps you should read more about her
.In Corner Two: "Captain" CookieMrgle.
Cookie has proven himself to be the most stolid, steadfast ally of the Defias Brotherhood. He served not only under Edwin VanCleef, but he survived and scraped by long enough to serve his daughter, Vanessa VanCleef as well. Cookie knows what it takes to lead a band of thieves: firm hands and full bellies.
Cookie's toolkit includes:
Can High Priestess Azil stomach the thieves' feast?The battle begins!
Remember, Two Bosses Enter matchups are all about substance and style, not gameplay, mechanics, and numbers. Don't base your strategies on player tactics, which opponent has been easiest or most difficult for you personally, or the difficulty of each opponent relative to instance progression. Vote for the spirit of the battle as set forth above. Set aside differences in opponents' health pools, game level, and actual damage output. Absolutely no game mechanics nitpicking!
Set aside the world order -- let the WoW Insider Ring determine who's the champion! Your votes determine the outcome in WoW Insider's series of fantasy deathmatches, Two Bosses Enter, One Boss Leaves.