Alzeer asked:about warlocks, when they summon a demon is the demon basically alien from other planet like the burning legion demons? or the demons come from some dimension on azeroth itself?
- No idea. There's a lot of speculation that it'll come in MoP, but it's entirely up to Blizzard. This is definitely one of those things that it'll release (and we want released) when it's done right.
- Valor points become justice points, and valor rewards will be added to the justice rewards. You can't buy full tier 13. You can buy some of tier 12 with justice points -- only the gloves, chest, and legs.
- Because DKs are getting removed in Patch 5.0 ... What, you didn't see that part of the class panel?
- Dec. 20, 2012.
- You actually kill Deathwing.
- Your mom. Maybe my mom will help out.
- Nope, no plans anywhere that we've seen for a new hero class.
- There might be different armor sets, but as Blizzard has said, most players recognize their opponents not by their silhouette but by the red nameplate/text over their heads denoting them as an enemy.
- Alex writes it Mondays and Wednesdays. Adam writes it Tuesdays and Thursdays. Sacco writes it Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. All three of us occasionally toss it off to another writer if we're bogged down with other work.
- No, the monk is not a hero class.
- Blizzard has said many times it'll never do a classic server. Of course, it's said that about other stuff too... But lots of us really think Blizzard means it about a classic server.
The warlock demons are summoned out of the Twisting Nether or the Void. Each warlock is "attached" to a demon permanently, and when the demon isn't needed, he's unsummoned and returned to his home.Andrew asked:Can we expect a profession leveling revamp in MoP? 600 level is very daunting, especially with all the mats you have to gather just to level. Think they will add the multi-skill point feature from Cata to the lower levels of the professions?
You're right, 600 skill-ups is pretty huge. My guess is that Blizzard will do just what you said and continue to add in (hopefully easy) multi-point skill-ups to lower-expansion profession content. I think it's entirely appropriate to have the last 75 (and especially the last 25) points be difficult, but there comes a point when holistically things just get out of hand.
This would be a great question for Ghostcrawler and the design team during the next dev chat. Maybe Zarhym or someone from the CM team has even talked to them about it -- it might be worth posing on the forums now even.LowercaseJae asked:Thoughts on a moose mount?
I'd be surprised at this point if we didn't eventually get one. Blizzard loves pop culture references, and the moose and pony mounts have become a cultural icon in the WoW
community -- just the perfect kind of thing that Blizzard would like to add as a nod to the community.Alex asked:I vaguely remember hearing something about Illidan coming back someday...was i just hearing things or was this actually mentioned?
Metzen talked about Illidan a couple times at BlizzCon. Looks like he'll be making another appearance some time in the future, maybe in MoP
, maybe in the expansion after that. Too soon to know when.Raymond asked:Do you think a Gnome Monk can take a Pandaren Monk?
Absolutely. Gnome monks are the Yodas of Azeroth -- small but very nimble. Pandaren monks are the Kevin Smiths of Azeroth -- quick-witted but too fat to fly. Which one wins? Depends on how much they've had to drink.
On second thought, the Pandaren monk would win, because his larger size lets him hold his alcohol better. And if something goes wrong, the Pandaren's lanky Blood Elf buddy named Jay could just come over and tell his Orc friend Olaf to sing about the berserker stance.
Have questions about the
World of Warcraft? The WoW Insider crew is here with The Queue, our daily Q&A column. Leave your questions in the comments, and we'll do our best to answer 'em!