So I thought to myself, "Why not mix it up and make an outfit inspired by the Stormwind Guard?" I imagine this is what it would look like if a member of the Stormwind Guard decided to become a PC instead of an NPC. Very breaking the fourth wall, right? OK, maybe no to that one too ...
Most of the items for this transmog outfit are dungeon and raid boss drops that would usually make them easier to farm because of the reliable drop rates. However, because a lot of the key pieces for this outfit are from tier 11, your biggest hurdle will probably be getting groups together to farm newer content for transmog gear. Good luck!
- Head Warhelm of the Bold Boss drop (Warp Splinter in The Botanica).
- Shoulders Pauldrons of the Silver Defender Boss drop (Faction Champions in Trial of the Crusader).
- Back Crazy Cenarion Cloak Quest reward from It's Watching You!
- Chest Glowing Breastplate of Truth Boss drop (The Lurker Below in Serpentshrine Cavern).
- Tabard Stormwind Tabard Purchased from the Stormwind Quartermaster. You may also opt for Knight's Colors if you're donning the helm.
- Hands Flash Freeze Gauntlets (Heroic) Boss drop (Maloriak in Blackwing Descent).
- Waist Girdle of Hope Boss drop (Azgalor on Hyjal Summit).
- Legs Legguards of the Emerald Brood (Heroic) Boss drop (Halfus Wyrmbreaker in The Bastion of Twilight).
- Feet Jouster's Greaves Random world drop. This may be your most difficult item to obtain since it's random. You can substitute Life Force Chargers (Heroic) but the silhouette won't be as ideal.
- Main-hand weapon Footman's Longsword Purchased from Honor Hold Quartermaster. Anne recommended this with her original Stormwind Guard Transmog, but as she said, any one handed sword will work just fine.
- Off-hand weapon Maximillian's Shield Quest reward from The Ballad of Maximillian.
Patch 4.3 lets you transmogrify your gear to look like any other gear your class can wear -- but you have to collect it first. Check out our coverage of transmogrification and start running those old dungeons!