What could be better than our usual Monday morning giveaway? Why, a Tuesday morning giveaway of a new iPad, of course. If you missed the pre-order madness or can't be bothered to hit your local bricks and mortar to pick up a new iPad, no sweat, Kabam's got you covered. Celebrating the launch of its first iOS title, Kingdoms of Camelot: Battle for the North, Kabam decided to gift one of Apple's newest toys for you to make the most of its free game. Entering is as easy as dropping a comment in this post -- and reading the rules. But don't sweat it if you miss out on winning this iPad as Kabam's giving one away each day until the 31st of March for just playing the game. Good luck!
- Leave a comment below. Any comment will do. Duplicate entries will be filtered out and discarded, so adding additional comments won't increase your likelihood of winning.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. One winner will win a new iPad.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. Apple, Kabam and Engadget are not held liable to honor warranties or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until March 21, 2012 at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!