A new update to Microsoft Office 2011 for Mac has rolled live, and it fixes several issues for PowerPoint users, as well as a calendar bug for Outlook. The full change log reads as follows:
- Meeting invitation times are displayed inaccurately in Outlook for Mac: Fixes an issue that causes meeting invitation times from non-Exchange calendar servers to be off by one hour during certain times of the year.
- Slides in collapsed sections cover other slides in Slide Sorter view in PowerPoint for Mac: Fixes a display issue that involves collapsed sections in Slide Sorter view.
- Hashtags (#) in hyperlinks aren't saved correctly in PowerPoint for Mac: Fixes an issue in which hyperlinks that contain hashtags (#) aren't saved correctly.
- Crash occurs when you use Paste Special with a partial table in PowerPoint for Mac: Fixes an issue that causes PowerPoint to crash when you use the Paste Special option to copy and paste part of a table.
- RTF text that's saved in PowerPoint for Windows can't be pasted into PowerPoint for Mac: Fixes an issue in which RTF text that's saved in PowerPoint for Windows can't be copied and pasted into PowerPoint for Mac.
You can download the update -- which will bring Office up to version 14.3.0 -- from Microsoft's support website.