Last week, Blizzard was looking for feedback about possible changes to elemental and mechanical pets. This week, they have some proposed passive effect changes for patch 5.4 about which they'd like player responses.
Thank you to everyone who has shared their feedback with us so far, we appreciate it. Based on some of the comments we've received, here is an updated list of potential changes we're hoping to include in Patch 5.4:
- The Magic passive now caps damage taken at 35% of maximum health, buffed from 40%.
- The Dragonkin passive effect now activates when the enemy is taken below 50% health, up from 25%.
- The Aquatic passive now reduces DOT damage by 50%, up from 25%.
- The Elemental passive effect now only affect negative, direct effects of weather (e.g. the accuracy reduction of Sandstorm won't be applied, but the damage reduction will).
- The Critter passive now makes critters completely immune to roots, stuns, and sleeps.
Keep that feedback rollin' in!
Most of these look like pretty big buffs, but do battle pets need to be tweaked anymore? If you have an opinion, head over to the official forums
and let Blizzard know what you think.