Power and Performance Within Intel® Core™ 4th Generation Processors Available Today on Award-Winning ORIGIN PC Desktops and Laptops
Miami, FL, June 2nd, 12:01 A.M. EST – ORIGIN PC announces the availability of new Intel® Core™ 4th generation processors to their line of award-winning GENESIS, MILLENNIUM, and CHRONOS desktops and EON laptops. Now gamers, artists, professionals and enthusiasts will have the power to game, create, work and inspire like never before with Intel's latest Core processors. The new Intel Core 4th generation processors raise the bar in multi-core processing technology with a 15% CPU performance increase over last generation, low power consumption to enhance battery life, and built in security features to help keep your data safe and secure. ORIGIN PC will also be including a free digital copy of the upcoming PC title, GRID 2™ with the purchase of any ORIGIN PC gaming system with Intel Core 4th generation processors.
Intel Core 4th Generation Processors from ORIGIN PC Feature:
- Increased Performance - Up to a 15% CPU performance increase for improved productivity, 2x faster application load up time than previous generations, and higher overclocking flexibility.
- Intel HD Graphics-Enhanced 3-D performance for an immersive gaming experience on any ORIGIN PC gaming system. Can support Ultra HD (4K) video playback and up to three Ultra HD (4K) displays with built-in DisplayPort 1.2, HDMI and DVI support.
- Enhanced Security-Detects and defends your system against malicious malware, helps protect against theft or loss of data and provides additional secure access to your favorite online services.
- Power Efficient – Improved low power CPU efficiency over previous generation with a 20x reduction in idle power draw.
- Professional ORIGIN PC Overclocking: Get the most performance out of your system by allowing ORIGIN PC's award winning system integrators to professionally overclock your supported CPU. - FREE Lifetime 24/7 Support: Every ORIGIN PC comes with industry leading Lifetime 24/7 Support based in the United States
"ORIGIN PC is thrilled to be an official launch partner of Intel and we're really excited to include their latest 4th generation processors inside our award-winning systems" says Kevin Wasielewski, CEO/Co-Founder of ORIGIN PC. "The incredible speed, increase in performance and stunning Ultra HD 4K video playback on Intel's 4th generation Haswell processors really shows a whole new level of processing power inside all of our ORIGIN desktops and laptops."
"Intel's 4th generation Core processors are the perfect ingredient for delivering uncompromising power and performance inside of ORIGIN PC's award-winning systems" said Brent McCray, Worldwide Enthusiast Marketing Manager of Intel. "ORIGIN PC continues to be a key launch partner of Intel and we're excited to have our latest 4th generation processors available to power their custom high-performance desktops and laptops." For more information on ORIGIN's award winning desktops and laptops, please visit www.originpc.com.
ORIGIN PC Paves The Way For Next Generation Mobile Dominance with a Completely New EON17-S and EON15-S
Award-Winning EON Laptops Now Featuring Next Generation Technology from ORIGIN PC, Intel, and NVIDIA.
Miami, FL – June 2, 2012, 12:01AM Eastern – ORIGIN PC announced today the availability of their next generation award-winning EON17-S and EON15-S high-performance laptops. Featuring an exclusive updated top-panel laptop design, Intel 4th generation mobile processors, Dual mSATA storage drives with RAID support, next generation NVIDIA GeForce GTX 700M series and support for the new NVIDIA Quadro K1000M graphics cards, the EON17-S and EON15-S offers breakthrough next generation mobile technology for gamers, artists, enthusiasts and professionals. ORIGIN PC is offering their exclusive top-panel laptop design as a standard option in red, black, silver and custom air-brushed, or the option of a traditional top-panel free of charge.
ORIGIN PC's EON17-S and EON15-S Laptops Feature:
- Exclusive Updated ORIGIN PC Top-Panel Design: First shown at CES 2012, the exclusive new ORIGIN PC top-panel has an updated look, but still offers the unique, eye-catching and aggressive design exclusively to ORIGIN PC. The updated top-panel laptop design will be available as a standard option in black, red, silver, or your choice of custom paint.
- Customizable Backlit Keyboard and Touchpad: With three lighting zones and seven beautiful color options, you can customize your laptop backlit keyboard to match any color style you want, including the new exclusive backlit ORIGIN PC branded touch-pad.
- Intel 4th Generation Mobile Processors: Stay up to date with the latest Intel 4th generation mobile processors providing up to a 15% CPU performance increase over last generation and increased power efficiency for a longer lasting battery life.
- Up to 5 storage options: For the first time in an ORIGIN PC laptop, you now have the option for having Dual mSATA and Dual HDD/SSD storage drives in independent RAID configurations plus an additional storage option with the optical bay hard drive caddy for a total of 5 storage drives inside a single laptop!
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, 770M, 765M Graphics and QUADRO K1000M Graphics: NVIDIA's next generation and most powerful GTX and QUADRO mobile graphics cards that run all of the latest AAA games and applications with stunning detail and high resolutions and offers up to a 25% mobile GPU performance increase over its predecessor.
- ORIGIN PC CPU + GPU Professional Overclocking : Let our overclocking experts take your system to an even higher level of performance with our CPU (available soon for the EON17-S only) and GPU overclocking backed by our industry leading service and support.
- Free Lifetime 24/7 Support: Every ORIGIN PC comes with industry leading Lifetime 24/7 Support based in the United States.
The EON15-S is Fully Customizable starting at $1722 and the EON17-S is Fully Customizable starting at $1784.
ORIGIN PC has also launched Intel's 4th generation processors and NVIDIA 700 series graphics cards in their award winning desktops announced in separate press releases.
"ORIGIN PC is thrilled to launch our brand new EON17-S and EON15-S laptops with the latest next-generation technology from Intel and NVIDIA. This is the best time to upgrade to an award winning ORIGIN EON laptop," said Kevin Wasielewski ORIGIN PC CEO and co-founder. "With the latest next generation technology, a customizable backlit keyboard/touchpad, Dual mSATA and Dual HDD/SSD support in RAID and our updated exclusive ORIGIN top-panel design, our new EON laptops truly offer a complete next generation mobile gaming experience!"
All ORIGIN PC systems come with free lifetime 24/7 phone and online service based in the United States. Each customer has a dedicated support team and free lifetime labor for upgrade needs. ORIGIN PC's Evolve Upgrade Program allows customers to purchase a custom PC now, and trade in their parts when they want to upgrade. Every ORIGIN PC features a 1 to 3 year free part replacement warranty combined with the best in class integration, quality testing and support.