Another round of hotfixes for patch 5.3 were released earlier today to the official site. Once again, the list is short and sweet, with a few adjustments to a Throne of Thunder raid achievement, and a welcome adjustment for those pursuing Challenge Modes.
Raids, Dungeons and Scenarios
- Throne of Thunder
- The Golden Egg can now only be passed to other players.
- The Soft Hands achievement should now be properly awarded to Priests in Spirit of Redemption form as well as players that are dead.
- Resetting a Challenge Mode will now reset the cooldowns for Invisibility and Lesser Invisibility Potions.
Isle of Thunder
- Xan'tish's Flute now should properly only able to be used once every 5 minutes and cannot be used while the character is dead.
- Fixed an issue where players were sometimes unable to use incantations to summon bosses.