A spring in the bottom of the TwoHands makes sure that your tablet is gripped tightly, while a soft silicone covering keeps your iPad from being scratched. The same silicone material on the "feet" keeps the base of the TwoHands from sliding on a desk or tabletop, ensuring that your iPad remains in the upright and locked position as you watch video or read.
While this TwoHands review unit came in basic black plastic/silicone, potential owners can choose from a veritable rainbow of colors -- red, green, pink, blue and white in addition to the black.
Felix notes that the TwoHands II works on any tablet or e-reader that is less than 10.5 inches wide and thinner than three-eighths of an inch, meaning that it's perfect with any iPad or iPad mini.
This infinitely adjustable, easy-to-use and humorously designed iPad stand is perfect for anyone with an iPad or iPad mini without a case who would like to be able to prop up that tablet. It's affordable enough for anyone (about $20 on Amazon), and would make a perfect stocking-stuffer for the upcoming holidays.
Update: Guess what? You can also pick these up at Target. I saw them yesterday while doing shopping for Operation Christmas Child.
- Lightweight, compact and easy to use
- Adjustable to a variety of angles
- Fun design!
Who is it for?
- Everybody who doesn't already have a way to prop up a "naked" iPad
We'd give you the shirt off of our back, but we'd prefer to give you the hands, feet and fingers of the TwoHands II.
Here are the rules for the giveaway:
- Open to legal US residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- To enter, fill out the form below completely and click or tap the Submit button.
- The entry must be made before November 15, 2013 11:59PM Eastern Standard Time.
- You may enter only once.
- One winner will be selected and will receive a Felix TwoHands II tablet stand valued at $24.99
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.