In the bottom of that space are four large Velcro® pads that are used to hold the tablet into place. No, you don't glue Velcro onto the back of your iPad as the other part of the installation -- instead, iBackFlip comes with two universal adapters that each consist of four Velcro-backed paddles that have a elastic band that goes around a corner of the tablet. Those paddles are connected with other elastics in a crosswise fashion. Simply slip those bands over the corners of your iPad, then slap the Velcro pads onto their counterparts in the case, and it stays put. One of the adapters is made for large tablets, the other for smaller models.
As with the other iBackFlip products, it's the mounting system on the outside that adds a huge amount of versatility. When you first get your TabKeeper 360, you don't see the straps or the connectors. The straps are in an plastic bag inside, and the connectors are tucked away neatly into four small pockets on the back of the case. You can use the TabKeeper 360 in this configuration, carried with a handle just like a tiny briefcase. Now, pull out the shoulder strap and connect it to any two of the connectors for a really adaptable bag. The following video, featuring iBackFlip's CEO Ryan Chavis, shows you exactly how versatile this bag really is.
Starting for a limited time on December 18, 2013, iBackFlip is offering a 20 percent discount off of the Somersault series of bags. You can also like company on Facebook, tweet them, or share your purchase on Google+ for an additional 10 percent discount. Or you can choose to enter our giveaway and have a chance to win an iBackFlip TabKeeper 360 of your very own!
For about half of what you'd pay for a good iPad case, you can get something much more versatile and useful -- the iBackFlip TabKeeper 360. This well-built carrying case not only provides protection, but a variety of carrying modes and a way to work on an iPad easily while standing up.
- Inexpensive, yet extremely well-constructed
- Fits just about any tablet you may have now or in the future
- Waterproof zipper keeps the rain and snow from harming your iPad
- A number of different carrying modes for different folks
Who is it for?
- Anyone who changes tablets about as often as they change socks and wants a case that will last for years
- Outdoor workers who need to work on an iPad or iPad mini while they stand
Yup, we're giving our review sample away, dang it. Here are the rules for the giveaway:
- Open to legal US residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- To enter, fill out the form below completely and click or tap the Submit button.
- The entry must be made before December 23, 2013 11:59PM Eastern Standard Time.
- You may enter only once.
- One winner will be selected and will receive a iBackFlip TabKeeper 360 valued at $54.95
- Click here for complete Official Rules.