Collecting is one of my strongest motivations for playing WoW. Lately, I've been going pretty crazy with collecting toys. I thought I'd share some of the very easiest toys I've collected. You will be able to log in and get most of these toys right away, with a few possible exceptions such as the reputation toys. However, if you've been actively playing in Mists you should already meet these reputation requirements. The rest are easy drops, simple quests, or vendor purchases.
Let's get started with the easiest of all, at a cost of a whopping 10 silver.
- Flimsy Yellow Balloon: Costs 10 silver from Carl Goodup at the Darkmoon Faire.
- Iron Boot Flask: Costs 10 Relic of Ulduar (drops from Storm Peaks mobs) from Rork Sharpin (A) or Olut Alegut (H) in Storm Peaks.
- Blue Crashin' Thrashin' Racer Controller: Costs 40 gold from Jepetto Joybuzz in Dalaran (Bonus: Also sells other old Winter Veil toys you may have missed).
- Tiny Blue Ragdoll: Costs 10 gold from Jepetto Joybuzz in Dalaran.
- Tiny Green Ragdoll: Costs 10 gold from Jepetto Joybuzz in Dalaran.
- Toy Train Set: Costs 250 gold from Jepetto Joybuzz in Dalaran.
- Wind-Up Train Wrecker: Costs 250 gold from Jepetto Joybuzz in Dalaran.
- Foxicopter Controller: Costs 1000 gold from Sally Fizzlefury in Valley of the Four Winds.
- Stackable Stag: Costs 1000 gold from Sally Fizzlefury in Valley of the Four Winds.
- B.F.F. Necklace: 100% drop from Huggalon the Heart Watcher in Townlong Steppes (respawn time is roughly 20 minutes).
- Rime of the Time-Lost Mariner: High drop chance from Dread Ship Vazuvius on the Timeless Isle, which spawns every 40-60 minutes.
- Moonfang's Paw: High drop chance from Moonfang at the Darkmoon Faire. Moonfang can be spawned every hour or so for multiple chances at this toy. Can also be purchased relatively cheaply on the auction house during the faire.
- Moonfang's Shroud: High drop chance from Moonfang, same as above.
- Gokk'lok's Shell: The toy featured in this post's header image. Simply kill Gokk'lok under the water in Dread Wastes and the quest will be offered to you automatically.
- Shushen's Spittoon: No prerequisites required. Simply visit Tired Shushen and complete the Raid Leader Slovan quest in 60 seconds flat.
- Power Converter: Alliance only. Reward from Show Them Gnome Mercy, a 4-quest series in Blade's Edge Mountains from Toshley himself.
Bonus: The following Mists of Pandaria quest toys have prerequisites or longer quest chains to complete compared to the 3 above, but I thought they were worth mentioning: Cremating Torch, The Golden Banana, Hozen Idol, Jin Warmkeg's Brew, Ken-Ken's Mask, Lao Chin's Last Mug, Puntable Marmot, Silversage Incense, Totem of Harmony, Turnip Paint "Gun".
- Cloud Ring: Costs 1000 gold from San Redscale in Jade Forest. Requires revered reputation with Order of the Cloud Serpent.
- Pandaren Scarecrow: Costs 250 gold from Gina Mudclaw in Valley of the Four Winds. Requires revered reputation with The Tillers.
- Gin-Ji Knife Set: Costs 250 gold from Gina Mudclaw in Valley of the Four Winds. Requires exalted reputation with The Tillers.
- Celestial Defender's Medallion: Costs 1000 Timeless Coins from Mistweaver Ku on the Timeless Isle. Requires revered reputation with Emperor Shaohao.