No matter your stance on Black Friday, be you fan or foe, we can all agree that it's sort of a nightmare. Any "holiday" that inspires the creation of bodycount websites probably has some issues, but if you're going to brave the mall this Friday you should at least go armed. Figuratively; this holiday is dangerous enough.
The Black Friday 2014 Ad app puts all the information you'll need right on your iPhone with searchable deal lists by store and category, information on limited door buster deals, and the ability to create your own shopping list. Here's a list of its complete features:
Black Friday is difficult enough already: at least show up prepared, ready, and with a game plan. Also bring some cookies or orange slices for the people working, dang it! You can download the Black Friday 2014 app in the app store right now.
- Get breaking news and leaked Black Friday ads in real time
- Check out store advertisements ad circulars
- Search for deals by store or category
- View discounted products and prices, plus limited-quantity doorbusters
- Get notifications on the latest news and sale events
- Create and share your very own shopping list
- Access to the best Black Friday coupons
- Compare ads and prices while shopping in-store