There have been just a few changes to the Patch 5.4.7 PTR Patch notes. You can see the full, updated version after the break, but let's spell out the changes for you here.
- First, in all PvP, the increase in Battle Fatigue -- the debuff that affects healing done to players -- has been dropped from 10% to 5%. Instead of going from 55% to 65%, Battle Fatigue will now be at 60%.
- Next up, in the Arena, there have been a couple of shifts from the previous version.
- Dampening will start at 5 minutes for 2v2 arenas only.
- For 3v3 and 5v5, Dampening will remain at 10 minutes.
- Finally, in Alterac Valley, the increases in health have been applied to all Marshals, on the Alliance side, and to all Warmasters on the Horde side.