A new round of hotfixes has gone live today. This round includes a number of changes to Siege of Orgrimmar, all of which can be found below.
Patch 5.4.7 Hotfixes
- Healing Stream Totem no longer incorrectly heals itself.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- Scourge Tactics: Increased the spawn rate of Webbed Crusaders.
- The Embalmer's Revenge: Resolved an issue where Stitches was not resetting correctly.
- Siege of Orgrimmar
- Resolved an issue where Ancient Miasma effects were able to persist after the encounter ended.
- Garrosh Hellscream
- During the Garrosh Hellscream encounter, Word of Glory no longer generates threat during stages 2 and 3 to address an issue that was making the encounter more difficult than intended for raid groups with Protection Paladin tanks.
- Unstable Iron Stars now Fixate on players for 12 seconds (up from 10 seconds) during stage 4 of the Garrosh Hellscream encounter on Heroic difficulty.
- The Eye of Eternity: Resolved an issue that could prevent players from being able to loot Alexstrasza's Gift after defeating Malygos.
- Potion of Luck: Reduced the amount of gold found in Plundered Treasures.
If you were one of the many making enormous profit off of the Potion of Luck and Plundered Treasures ... your luck has just run out. Boom