Last week was a busy one with your favorite TUAW writers posting some excellent How-To guides, commentary and other useful articles. Here's a quick roundup of our recent feature worthy posts you may have missed:
- Mac 101: Use built-in OS X tools to spell and grammar check your documents
- Crowdfunding Roundup: PartySnapper, Sticky Notes and more
- iPhone 101: Status bar symbols and what they mean
- On Apple and privacy protection
- iPhone 101: Moving your address book from Google to iCloud
- Five apps that'll help dog lovers care for their four-legged friends
- World Cup fever invades the App Store
- How to reorder Safari pages on iPhone or iPad
- Cat Scratch Fever: The complete Friskies iOS cat app library
- iPhone 101: What those icons mean when you are downloading apps
- Rumor Roundup: You don't know jack
- Rumor Roundup: "Not always the most reliable of sources"
TUAW will be back next week with another round of handy features, so be sure to drop by to see what's new and what's useful.