Last week was a busy one with your favorite TUAW writers posting some excellent How-To guides, commentary and other useful articles. Here's a quick roundup of our recent feature worthy posts you may have missed:
- Rumor Roundup: 'Next week'
- iPhone 101: How to view your Safari browsing history on your iPhone or iPad
- Five apps to make your Fourth of July fabulous
- This one proofreading tip for iOS and OS X will save you hours of headaches
- Why the iPhone isn't a commodity
- YouTube Find: Make iPhone speakers out of an old Starbucks cup
- Mac 101: Using QuickTime to record video of your Mac's screen
- Go, You Chicken Fat, Go!: The story of the Youth Fitness Song
- Video: Talking to the developers of the LaMetric smart ticker
- Rumor Roundup: Tie a ribbon cable 'round the old oak tree
- How to build a homemade version of the Adobe Ink stylus and Slide ruler for iPad
- Celebrate the 4th with slow motion fireworks captured by an iPhone 5s
TUAW will be back next week with another round of handy features, so be sure to drop by to see what's new and what's useful.